1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
HOW IT FEELS TO TAKE OFF MY BRA AFTER A LONG DAY
i did a push up why am i still fat
Guys i found the secret hq of people that say hecka
TRYING TO BE HELPFUL AT MY SUMMER JOB
WINNING A DRINKING GAME
The sexual tension between two people when one of them says “make me”
i told this girl she smelled nice today and she’s like
“sorry i’m not gay”
bitch i said you smelled nice not i want to lick your pussy