I think that if I could fall asleep next to you every night, I’d never really be sad again.
—Midnight thoughts (I already miss you)
maybe if you came and fell asleep next to me I wouldn’t be so sad
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
—Abbie Nielsen (via incepti)
my sister got this lifesize cardboard cutout of sheldon from the big bang theory for christmas and i put him in my moms room right infront of the door and closed the door and waited in my room and i just heard the most terrified blood curdling scream come from her room followed by a lot of cursing at me
update, a surprise visitor during my moms morning shower